- To visit
secure areas of the website, you'll be prompted to enter your "Last
Name" and "Password." If you do not have a password or have forgotten
it, click "Find Existing Record." If you don't have an existing
record or password, you'll have an opportunity to create one. If you have any problems signing in, please e-mail Brother Benedict at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call him at (402) 378-0738.
- Make your online reservations for Night of Knights. Also take advantage of the opportunity to register your credit card with qCheck and avoid payment lines at the end of the evening.
- Register your credit card now with qCheck so you can skip the bank line and go straight to Item Pick-up at the end of the evening.
- Your generosity will help defray the costs of the evening, ensuring that more funds go to help our number one cause - the students of Mount Michael Benedictine. If you purchase a Gold or Silver sponsorship, you will have the opportunity to place an ad in our auction catalog. New ads are requested to ensure best quality. Please email your ad to email@example.com.
- Your advertising dollars will go towards an ad in our auction catalog which is distributed to over 600 families, businesses and corporate sponsors. When purchasing an ad, new ads are requested to ensure best quality. Please email your ad to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can't make it to Night of Knights but would still like to support Mount Michael Benedictine? Make a donation to help underwrite the event, make a "Raise the Paddle" donation for tuition assistance or help pay for a monk's dinner. You can also pay your $200 Parent Buyout.
AMAZON WISH LIST
- All Mount
Michael families are asked to donate an item(s) with a retail value of $200 for
the auction. Not sure what to
donate? Not willing to fight the crowds?
We hear you. We've created a Night of Knights Amazon Wish List so you'll know
exactly what we are in search of to build our auction. You can click on the “Wish List” link above
to shop and have the items shipped directly to Mount Michael at Attention:
“Development Office. What could be